Ohio State Launches New Enterprise-wide Electronic Travel System
As of September 1, 2009, all university travel will be processed through a single electronic system, the eTravel System. Review each of the links listed below for more information.
Travel plays an important role in many research projects. This resource provides helpful guidance to faculty and staff on the best (and easiest) way to plan travel and to be reimbursed for associated costs.
Here are three ways to help you through the process:
- Go through the travel process step-by-step
- Visit our frequently asked questions
- Find various travel policies and guidelines here
Contact Jared Heeter, OSP travel administrator, 614-292-2126 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions
All travel by faculty, staff, students, and guests utilizing sponsored program funds administered through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) must be pre-approved and processed by the OSP Travel Office.
- Check the terms and conditions of the grant you will be using to make sure you understand what the sponsor requires for project-related travel.
- All university travel, including sponsored programs travel, must adhere to the university's Travel Policy except where sponsor requirements differ.
- Access the eTravel System here.