The Office of Research provides resources and education to the Ohio State research community for the identification and dissemination of extramural funding opportunities.
InfoEd SPIN Funding Search
Ohio State uses InfoEd SPIN to assist with funding searches and alerts.
Limited Submission Opportunities
The Office of Research maintains a database of limited submission programs. Learn about limited submission programs, notable programs (programs Ohio State researchers should definitely apply for) and nomination programs (prizes and awards).
- Limited Submission, Notable, Nominated – Search for special funding opportunities
- View Limited Submission, Award, and Prize Report
Other Funding Opportunities
Funding Opportunities Internal to Ohio State
- American Cancer Society / Ohio State Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Center for Emergent Materials Seed Funding Program
- Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS)
- Battelle Endowment for Technology and Human Affairs
- Mershon Center for International Security Studies
- OARDC Research Enhancement Competitive Grants
- Outreach & Engagement
- TELR Personal Development Grants
- Pilot and Collaborative Translational and Clinical Studies Program (RFA)
Additional Funding Sources