Electronic Proposal Submission
Many sponsors now accept or require electronic proposal submission. Please review sponsor guidelines and speak to your sponsored program officer to determine if your application can be electronically submitted. Normal internal requirements and review are necessary for all proposals submitted electronically. A selection of electronic proposal submission websites is listed below.
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- GRANTS.GOV (Cayuse424 is now used to facilitate NIH proposal preparation to GRANTS.GOV)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- NIH Commons (Applicable Progress Report and Just-in-Time information submission)
- NSF Fastlane
- Proposal Central
- U.S. Department of Defense / Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
*Note: Sponsors who currently accept online proposal submission may not accept all applications types in electronic format. Check the application guidelines and speak with your sponsored program officer to determine if your application can/must be submitted electronically.